The Gilmore Dimissal

bgt bgt at chrootlabs.org
Tue Mar 30 14:35:04 PST 2004

On Mar 30, 2004, at 13:22, Bill Stewart wrote:
>         Greyhound demands ID at some locations as well;
>         my brother got surprised when his trip,
>         which hadn't demanded ID on the way out,
>         got routed through Chicago on the return and they did demand
> ID.

I was curious about that.  I notice now that Amtrak requires ID as well:
http://www.amtrak.com/idrequire.html

Does anyone know when this happened, or have experiences with having to
show ID on Amtrak?

You need ID to drive, bus, train, or fly... I guess all that's left is
walking and possibly biking. :P

--bgt