The Gilmore Dimissal

sunder sunder at sunder.net
Tue Mar 30 13:18:29 PST 2004

93:

> One of the nice things about ignorance is that it is curable.  Unlike
> Neo-Conservatism.

Or more accurately - Neo CONfidence artist.  Would be nice to turn those
into NEO convicts, but we may as well dream of a free country.

Many, many, thanks go to Richard Clarke for exposing the truth we all
suspected.

So, I'm not quite current about the Gilmore dismissal - is the subject line
misspelled?  Is there some URL regarding news of this?  I take it from the
gripes that John's lawsuit against Asscruft re: flying without ID was
dismissed?