UI expert?

R. A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Mon Mar 29 12:38:59 PST 2004

Telegraph. Telephone. Tell Hettinga.

Ben Laurie, of Apache SSL, The Bunker, and Lucre fame, among other stuff,
is looking for UI help on something, and I'm passing it along.

Contact him directly.

Cheers,
RAH
Who's been Pre-killfiled already. Blacklists? Blacklists??? We don' need no
*steenkin'* blacklists...
------

At 3:26 PM -0500 3/29/04, Ben Laurie <ben at algroup.co.uk> wrote to his Orkut
friends:

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA