Sttop Spreading Hatred

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 28 17:54:12 PST 2004

OK, I keep getting this shit. Right now, I can't tell if it's anti-agit-prop
or simply a well-intentioned but idiotic muslim chick (something about the
wording made me assume this was a female).

Listen up. Cypherpunks is a cryptography list, and al-qaeda.net is a node.
The subscribers to this list may or may not sympathize with the activites of
the "Real" "al-qaeda". The name al-qaeda is, I suspect, more or less
tongue-in-cheek, and at the least (or perhaps the most) a head-nod at some
of the gripes that real organization has with the US government, and those
that continue to support it's activites abroad. However, there does not
appear to be any regular posters to this list that are involved with
al-qaeda the "terror" network. (Actually, if there are, it would be
interesting to hear from them via the remailers.)

Cypherpunks is an extremely diverse group of indivduals, that do not appear
to agree on a great many number of things. What binds us together (if
anything) is the interest in cryptographic techniques that would appear to
offer the capability of secure communications, with "communications" meaning
any kind of transaction that can be transmitted by data over electronic or
optoelectronic networks. Another thing that seems to bind us (and again
"bind" is probably a poor choice of words) is an extreme tolerance to
opinions very different from that of any one subscriber.

Therefore please get a fuckin' clue. If you want to discuss the role of
"Radical" Islam in contemporary world politics, I'm sure there are those
that would be interested in doing so. Otherwise, please fuck off.

Sincerely,
Tyler S. Durden