Mobile Wifi Backpack (fwd from brian-slashdotnews at hyperreal.org)

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 28 17:40:22 PST 2004

Well, we actually discussed  a similar configuration in the context of mass
demonstration. Such a configuration could prevent a Goonsquad shakedown of
data/photos/videos, particularly when the WiFi device is acting like a
router, and particularly when this router is one of many in a sea of
routers, all forwarding the info-stuff.

To my knowledge, Variola cleverly dubbed it eJazeera.

-TD