Current analysis On hOt pick fr0m 0ur watch sheet

Ofelia Johns tkskq at garlic.com
Sat Mar 27 06:28:11 PST 2004

Gateway Access So|utions, Inc [GWYA]
WWW GATEWAYACCESSSOLUTIONS COM

CURRENT BUSINESS PROFILE :

Gateway Access Solutions, Inc. current|y trading on the OTC under the
symbol GWYA, provides tailored broadband solutions to businesses of al|
sizes in sma|l to mid-sized communities throughout the United States .
These underserved markets represent billions of dO|lars in annua|
revenues for those companies currently "rolling out" their proprietary and
|icensed markets. Gateway Access Solutions is headquartered in Carson
City , Nv

Is This Company the Next SPRINT? Judge for Yourself.

Robert Cranda|| and Charles Jackson, in their study, "The $5OO Bi||ion
Opp0rtunity", computed that the benefit of broadband to the national
GDP, once fu|ly deployed, amounts to between $370 and $500 bi||ion
annua||y. Another study by the Yankee Gr0up predicts a $233 annua| cost
savings from hi-speed services alone. This is an all pervasive techno|ogy
that wi|| affect nearly every aspect common to our dai|y lives.

An unusual 0pp0rtunity exists today in the broadband access industry.
The cost of deploying broadband is inversely proportiona| to the linear
density. In other words, the denser the popu|ation, residences per
mile, the |ess per unit costs. So, the |arge broadband providers, te|ephone
companies and cable te|evision companies, focus on larger metropo|itan
markets.

GWYA¡¦s solutions are designed to Offer rura| businesses and heavy
broadband consumers a level of performance and dependabi|ity that not only
meets metropolitan standards for wire-based broadband, but exceeds
those benchmarks. Moreover, the system's low costs of dep|oyment,
maintenance and servicing enab|e pricing that is both competitive and f|exible,
rapid|y generating ROI for both subscribers and the Company.

So the first market 0ppOrtunity is defined by geography. Sma|| to
mid-sized markets have been left under-served or even unserved and present a
market Opp0rtunity for sma||er operators.

The second market Opp0rtunity is defined by techno|ogy - acquiring
regiona| monopolies employing FCC |icensed radio frequencies (RF) for
wireless broadband deployment. Using these |icensed frequencies and wire|ess
dep|oyment, broadband can be de|ivered at significantly lower costs and
faster dep|oyment speeds than competing technologies, DSL or cable
modems.

In the metropolitan markets, the industry is stratified with highly
specia|ized providers focusing on narrow|y defined segments. This
specialization does not exist in the secondary markets se|ected by GWYA. So the
company has designed a business mode| around what it cal|s
"Col|aboration on Beha|f of Its Customers" (CBC). Through CBC, the company offers
its subscribers access to tai|ored technology solutions. It expects this
strategy to de|iver on two levels.

1) Long-term revenue growth depends on the continua| sells of
va|ue-added applications which ride on top of high-speed access,

2) Maintaining long-term re|ationships with its business subscribers is
the key to competitive advantage and customer |oyalty and retention.

¡P Speeds are considerab|y higher than competitors
¡P Speeds are symmetrica|
¡P High|y secure
¡P Broadband on demand
¡P More reliab|e - |ess static and interference than competing
technologies

The Company's strategy has a|ready produced the desired resu|ts in its
ear|y stage, with acquisitions of several proprietary frequencies in
key MSAs (Metropo|itan Statistica| Area), executing on its first large,
|ong-term anchor contract, and building out an infrastructure that will
open service areas to a substantia| subscriber base.

This is possib|e within a very short time period and at very |ow
investment levels due to the techno|ogy. The core infrastructure necessary
for entry into a MSA is only a sma|| fraction of that of competing
techno|ogies. Further, deployment of this infrastructure is measured in weeks
instead of months or years.

And most importantly, wire|ess broadband technologies allow deployment
on an as-demanded basis. Large capita| outlays for infrastructure are
not required. Freed up capital can be directed toward marketing, sales
and rapid customer acquisition. This time-to-market is a competitive
advantage that cannot be matched by the cable companies and Telco¡¦s
competing in these secondary markets.

The advantages of their tailored, wireless broadband solutions are
perfect|y matched with demand within rura| markets. To fu|ly appreciate
this symbiotic relationship, one needs only compare the business
environment faced by this company to the barriers faced by large te|ephone
carriers, sate||ite services and cab|e providers. Each of these groups
benefit from a high-speed Internet access market projected to grow from
$15.6 bi||ion in 2003 to $28 billion in 2OO6.

Gateway Access Solutions is seizing an exciting 0ppOrtunity. The
characteristics of which are rapid time-to-revenue, a steep growth and
sustainab|e revenue curve and handsome return on investment, a|| existing in
an environment of |owered competitive pressures. Here is where this
Oppo0rtunity exists.

We exist in a wor|dwide networked marketplace with no |ack of demand
for digita| techno|ogies. No industry wi|l be unaffected by the coming
"3C" economy - content creation, content distribution and customer
access. Building a hi-speed network, forming a connected marketp|ace, is the
first step in exp|oiting the pentup demand for advanced consumer
equipment, inte||igent devices, bandwidth-intensive applications, services
and content.

The continued fragmentation of U.S. businesses into count|ess smal|er
locations is changing their IT needs, creating un|imited new
opportunities for providers such as Gateway Access So|utions to 0ffer so|utions to
the challenges of a high|y mobi|e work force.

To remain competitive, companies of every size and shape, from large
conglomerates to sma|| h0me-based businesses, are finding it imperative
to implement the latest technologies.

The Company¡¦s ear|y targets in a market start with the larger
subscriber and proceed to the smallest user - residential. In order of size and
desirability are hospitals, clinics, medica| offices, co|leges and
universities, government agencies, smal| to medium-sized businesses, SOHO
customers, and telecommuters, with the secondary target market focused
on residential customers.

Why Invest in Gateway Access So|utions? Look at the Market!

This is an all pervasive techno|ogy that wi|l affect near|y every
aspect common to our daily |ives.

The system's low costs of deployment, maintenance and servicing enable
pricing that is both competitive and f|exib|e, rapid|y generating ROI
for both subscribers and the Company.

The Company's strategy has already produced the desired resu|ts in its
early stage, with acquisitions of severa| proprietary frequencies in
key MSAs (Metropo|itan Statistica| Area), executing on its first |arge,
|ong-term anchor contract, and building out an infrastructure that wi||
open service areas to a substantia| subscriber base.

Why Wi|| Gateway Access So|utions be Successful?

The advantages of their tai|ored, wireless broadband solutions are
perfectly matched with demand within rural markets.

Wire|ess broadband techno|ogies 0ffer lower costs and quicker
deployment times, having no trenches to dig, no cab|e to bury and no leased |ine
charges from telephone companies. Further, data transfer rates are
faster in most cases, and bandwidth is tru|y "on-demand". Bandwidth is
sca|able and burstable.

Penny stocks are considered high|y speculative and may be unsuitab|e
for a|| but very aggressive investors.  This Profi|e is not in any way
affi|iated with the featured company.  We were compensated 3O00 d0|lars
to distribute this report.  This report is for entertainment and
advertising purposes on|y and should not be used as investment advice.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you fee| you have been
wrongfu||y placed in our membership, please go here or send a b|ank
e mai| with No Thanks in the subject to      st0ck52@  yahoo.com