[osint] Martha's lesson - don't talk to the FBI

Freematt357 at aol.com Freematt357 at aol.com
Sat Mar 27 01:46:12 PST 2004

In a message dated 3/24/2004 2:02:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rah at shipwright.com writes:

> So, the point is, as Duncan Frissell has always said on this list, when
> confronted with cops of any kind, shut up, and lawyer up.
>
> Period.

I don't say Jack to any government worker, even the Census poller...When it
comes to Apparatchiks of the police state I'm unreachable. I do pay my taxes
and participate in my state's driver license requirements...so the reality is
that I do talk with government workers, albeit they do have a gun to my head.

In general you have nothing to gain by speaking to the Police or assorted
Fedgoons, so don't.

Regards,  Matt-