[Users] ANNOUNCE: strongSwan mailing list created

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongsec.net
Fri Mar 26 13:15:08 PST 2004

<users at lists.freeswan.org>
Sender: users-owner at mj2.freeswan.org

Hi,

I'm happy to announce the setup of a mailing list for strongSwan, an
OpenSource IPsec implementation for the Linux operating system,
running both 2.4 and 2.6 kernels. The strongSwan project home is

   http://www.strongswan.org

strongSwan is based on the discontinued FreeS/WAN project and my X.509
patch that I have been developing over the last three years.

The mailing list forum is open both to strongSwan users and developers/
contributors. If the list traffic will grow in volume, it will be
split into separate users and developers lists.

In order to limit SPAM, only subscribed list members can post to

   users at lists.strongswan.org

Please subscribe to the list via the URL

An archive of the mailing list will be maintained at

   http://lists.strongswan.org/pipermail/users/

Kind regards

Andreas

Andreas Steffen                   e-mail: andreas.steffen at strongsec.com
strongSec GmbH                    home:   http://www.strongsec.com
Alter Z|richweg 20                phone:  +41 1 730 80 64
CH-8952 Schlieren (Switzerland)   fax:    +41 1 730 80 65