corporate vs. state

Justin justin-cypherpunks at soze.net
Fri Mar 26 13:38:07 PST 2004

R. A. Hettinga (2004-03-26 12:41Z) wrote:

> At 7:20 AM +0000 3/26/04, Justin wrote:
> >Those "nasty latin words" are "ceteris paribus".
>
> Thank you.
>
> On a network full of experts the price of error is bandwidth.

There's no reason to get all sarcastic.

For all I knew you could have unintentionally mistyped it, the error not
reflecting on your knowledge but on your keyboard.

I'd just rather some ignorant boob doesn't read that and start using the
incorrect form.

Hell, there are legions of morons using "in nomine patri, et fili, et
spiritu sancti" because they think they "heard" that in Boondock Saints.

--
"If you don't do this thing, you won't be in any shape to walk out of here."
"Would that be physically, or just a mental state?"