corporate vs. state

Harmon Seaver hseaver at cybershamanix.com
Thu Mar 25 22:28:56 PST 2004

On Thu, Mar 25, 2004 at 09:43:53PM -0800, Major Variola (ret) wrote:

> At 12:39 AM 3/26/04 -0000, Frog wrote:
> >Harmon Seaver wrote:
> >>  each and every person involved in it should be liable.
> >
> >If a member of a club, to which you belong, commits an act of violence,
> are you liable for that act?

   No, but if the "club", as an entity, does such, you should be. If the
corporation pollutes, all and sundry owners and employees should be equally
liable. Or maybe liability adjusted to investment or wage, i.e., the biggest
stockholders and highest paid employees get the longest sentences.
   The concept that no one is actually responsible for the criminal acts of a
corporation is patently absurd. It means that they only recourse for justice is
thru anarchistic action, guerilla warfare, and constant terrorism. Essentially a
return to the dark ages -- just as we now see before us.

--
Harmon Seaver
CyberShamanix