[osint] Martha's lesson - don't talk to the FBI

Harmon Seaver hseaver at cybershamanix.com
Wed Mar 24 15:15:27 PST 2004

On Wed, Mar 24, 2004 at 04:01:55PM -0500, Tyler Durden wrote:

> "Its a sign of John's early Alzheimers, when he lets his wealthwrath
> get in the way of his one-time pristine appreciation of civil liberties."
>
> Well, I don't know Variola...I don't actually see much in that post that
> violates that. In fact, kinda sheds some light on what might have triggered
> this particular violation. If she's going to start rubbing elbows with the
> Old Money like she always wanted then she can't be attracting a lot of
> attention. I would not be suprised one bit to find out some suggestions
> were made...toss the public a token psuedo-WASP so they won't think the
> Sandy Weils and Dennis Kozlowskis are being unfairly targeted...

    Nah, Martha got busted primarily because she was a woman and did so well
that she pissed off the good ol' boys -- and they had to put her in her place,
barefoot and in the kitchen. Otherwise, an example like Martha -- my god, who
knows what women might do next?
    I'll stop believing this when Kenny-Boy goes to jail. Or actually,
considering the humoungous difference of level of harm -- gets executed.

--
Harmon Seaver
CyberShamanix