[osint] Martha's lesson - don't talk to the FBI

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 24 13:01:55 PST 2004

"Its a sign of John's early Alzheimers, when he lets his wealthwrath
get in the way of his one-time pristine appreciation of civil liberties."

Well, I don't know Variola...I don't actually see much in that post that
violates that. In fact, kinda sheds some light on what might have triggered
this particular violation. If she's going to start rubbing elbows with the
Old Money like she always wanted then she can't be attracting a lot of
attention. I would not be suprised one bit to find out some suggestions were
made...toss the public a token psuedo-WASP so they won't think the Sandy
Weils and Dennis Kozlowskis are being unfairly targeted...

At least it's food for thought, even if you puke it up.

-TD

>From: "Major Variola (ret)" <mv at cdc.gov>
>To: "cypherpunks at al-qaeda.net" <cypherpunks at al-qaeda.net>
>Subject: Re: [osint] Martha's lesson - don't talk to the FBI
>Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 10:37:58 -0800
>
>At 09:38 AM 3/24/04 -0500, Tyler Durden wrote:
> >Gotta say that's a nice, high-grade no-baby-powder rant Mr Young.
>Worthy of
> >an "East Coast Collectivist"...
>
>Its a sign of John's early Alzheimers, when he lets his wealthwrath
>get in the way of his one-time pristine appreciation of civil liberties.
>
>------
>"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so
>let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the
>second will not become the legalized version of the first."
>Thos. Jefferson

Find a broadband plan that fits. Great local deals on high-speed Internet
access.
https://broadband.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/