[osint] Martha's lesson - don't talk to the FBI

baudmax23 at earthlink.net baudmax23 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 24 11:30:48 PST 2004

Well,

Obvously, the policeman is NOT your friend.  However (not to excuse, only
to point out the reality): Most people in general, are spineless sheep,
easily cowed by anybody in a suit-badge combo.

"I have nothing to say" and let THEM prove whatever it is they are trying
to frame you for.

About Martha, and various and sundry "poor little plutocrats", I have to
wonder why many passionate little people who are struggling to get by, and
ALSO fighting to maintain their civil liberties should really take that
much pity or concern, any moreso than when some unconnected, non-rich
person routinely gets railroaded and immolated by the daily affronts of
abusive government.  I mean, if Martha and Co. are REALLY so concerned
about how they are/have been treated, then perhaps they ought to put a
least a little MONEY behind the civil liberties movement at whatever level
of their choice.  I mean if "rich people are so smart and superior" (as
self-evidenced by their ability to attain "wealth"), then how come they are
not generally smart enough to NOT be further strengthening the schemes of
the State to disenfranchise all OUR rights--including their own!?  And if
it's not a question of smart-stupid, but priority (like greed is king, and
fuck everything/everyone else) well, then again, why have any sympathy for
them.  These are the people that finance and strengthen the State when it
suits them.  The so-called "rich" believe in the system, strengthen it,
support it.  So it's just pudding when the unjust state gives them a taste
of what everyone else from middle class on down suffers everyday.  You
leave too many large guns laying around, don't cry when you get shot by one
of them.  Us "'po" civil libertarians fight this crap everyday, and we
don't get paid for it, and we give in the way of logic and arguments and
tactics because we don't have much money, fighting against the shit-tide of
brainwashing telling us to "BUY!" and that everything's just "Fine and
couldn't be finer".  Maybe it's time for the moneypots to ante up some.  I
mean, why should the average Joe divert attention from other civil
liberties causes to protect these poor plutocrats when they trip themselves
up.  There are a billion other issues, equally important if not moreso,
which affect many more people day to day via state sanctioned inequity.

-Max