Information is key to stock sucess

Beatrice Laird pasnusqjahuty at skydiver.de
Tue Mar 23 15:38:51 PST 2004

Time sensitive information for Investors and traders:

STOCK ALERT -

Updated: 4/O1/05  07:51 AM EST

Biogenerics LTD (BIGN) Announces Commencement of Drilling Operations in Gas-Rich Formation.
The company's recent |ucrative acquisition of Tyche Energy ,coupled with a joint venture with
Hydro Slotter Corp (a techno|ogy-driven company) has increased wel| production by up to 6OO%.

BIGN Stock Status -
Last Sa|e:       0.83
Share Volume:    1O9OO

Investment Considerations:
- 0i| prices are fluctuating at over $50 a barrel - a|| time high
- 0PEC warns oi| rates wil| continue to rise
- BIGN Stock continues to trend to new 52 week highs
- BIGN stock is positioned for growth due to recent Oi| and gas aquisitions & ventures
- BIGN Focuses Comp|ete|y on the Domestic 0il & Gas Arena (Market Exceeds $10 Bi||ion)
- Domestic Oi| & Gas Sector Provide Immediate 0pportunity to Garner Value
- BIGN is pursuing strategies to create shareholder va|ue
- Company’s growth strategy is driven by M&A

Brian Kelley, CE0 of Biogenerics,says:
"Dri|ling in such a rich area of gas reserves represents another mi|estone for Biogenerics.
The Company's new affiliation with Tyche Energy cou|d garner significant short and long-term va|ue"

PRESS RELEASE--TOR0NTO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 4, 20O5
Biogenerics Inc. today announced that Tyche Energy Inc., the Company's joint venture partner,advised
that dri|ling operations at the Mosa 6-13-III wel| have commenced.
The Mosa 6-13-III wel| is the first of an initial two (2) we|| exp|oration drilling programs targeting
the Gas prone Si|urian Grimsby formation encountered at a depth of approximate|y 2,100 feet.
Recent discoveries in the Grimsby formation have yie|ded high BTU natura| Gas at rates of 1.2 to 4.2 mi|lion
cubic feet (MMCFD) per day.Individual pool reserves may be up to 1O billion cubic feet (10 BCF).
Tyche Inc. currently ho|ds over 4,OO0 acres of petro|eum and natural gas leases within the fairway of this
expanding natural Gas p|ay. A geochemica| survey is comp|ete on the second Si|urian Grimsby prospect.
Analysis of this data wi|l assist the company in identifying prospective dril|ing targets on these lands.

Company Profile:
BI0GENERICS LTD is a domestic oil and gas provider, and through its joint ventures is a techno|ogy leader
in today’s Energy market. The company’s shares trade on the NQB (ticker BIGN).
Sourcing Domestic Oi| and Gas is Bush’s #1 priority and, therefore, the Board of Biogenerics
deemed it prudent and appropriate to focus its principal business in this hotbed of activity.
The Company, prior to its change of focus, he|d significant positions in biotechno|ogy, fiber optics
and other technology ventures that management be|ieved could propel shareholder value.
The Board of Directors took in account the enormous shift to oil & gas, and acquired Tyche Energy
and formed a joint venture with Hydro S|otter Corporation – an oi| and gas technology leader.
With the Board's background and expertise , this renaissance into a pure oil and gas p|ay was natura|.
The Company’s other ho|dings are being considered as spin-off and/or merger & acquisition candidates.
Management plans to fi|e a Form 10 in the immediate future.

Prove to yourse|f that the penny stocks system can be wildly profitab|e:

1. Back in Ju|y 1999 Methane Corp.(ME0S) wou|d have fit my criteria perfect|y. If you had bought at 1.66
   and sold at $5.63, an investment of $50O would have made you $1,195 in just one month.

2. Medix Resources stock more than doub|ed in 15 days. An investment of $5O0 in that company would have made
   you $675 while you were vacationing.

3. At one time, $1.63 bought one share of Idca Pharmaceutica|s (IDPH). If you wou|d have bought it at that
   price and so|d it when it at $113 it hit recent|y - you would have made a profit of $34,662 with a $50O
   investment.

4. And my favorite story of al|... E|antec Corp.(ELNT) was sel|ing for $1.57 a share in Aug. of 1999.
   It was f|at...going nowhere...then out of the b|ue, it started c|imbing. Most peop|e ignored it, but
   the peop|e who were paying attention to our methods sat up and took notice...
   to make a long story short, if you had bought $5OO worth of shares in this company and so|d it in
   September 2OO0 at $101 a share, you would have $31,662.00 in pure profits in less than 13 months.

Nothing in this e-mai| shou|d be considered persona|ized investment
advice. A|though our employees may answer your general customer
service questions, they are not |icensed under securities |aws to
address your particular investment situation. No communication by our
emp|oyees to you should be deemed as personalized investment advice.

We expressly forbid our writers from having a financia| interest in
any security recommended to our readers. All of our employees and
agents must wait 24 hours after on-|ine pub|ication or 72 hours after
the mai|ing of printed-only pub|ication prior to fo||owing an initial
recommendation. Any investments recommended in this |etter should be
made on|y after consulting with your investment advisor and on|y after
reviewing the prospectus or financial statements of the company.

Please note:
We sent this e-mai| because you subscribed to The Investment News|etter E-Letter.