inverse finding

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 14 11:37:40 PST 2004

>I can't stop outsourcing.Don't blame me.Blame your own
>govt.

Holy Shit, Sarath...what's that got to do with Variola's little quip?

And are you trying to suggest (On Cypherpunks, of all places) that the US
government should somehow regulate outsourcing?

(Me, I work with outsourced experts all the time and for the most part it
works out just fine. However, if the US government should do anything, it
should be to level the playing field so that outsourced jobs don't go to
countries which have no child labor laws, no pollution control or etc...,
and even on this I'll probably get hammered on THIS list, which in general
doesn't really trust ANY government to do much at all besides shore up its
own power....)

-TD