Evidence is clear: Videos convict

Neil Johnson njohnsn at njohnsn.com
Thu Mar 11 18:15:40 PST 2004

On Tuesday 09 March 2004 04:38 pm, Peter Fairbrother wrote:

> With The-Man-With-No-Name in it. I remember. She wasn't killed in a white
> house though, but in a rich man's apartment. It could have been white.
>
> There was a reflection in Blade Runner too, with Indiana Jones.
>
> (dons Conspiracy-Finder uniform and  ...

Actually I think it was called "Rising Sun"

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/RisingSun-1044927/about.php

It starred Sean Connery and Wesley Snipes investigating the murder of a woman
in the corporate offices of a Japanese controlled corporation in Los Angeles.

(Hmmm, Sean Connery was in an Indiana Jones film too......)

Turned out the "reflection" was a witness to the murder, and the real killer
was an American politician trying to hide is indiscretion.

Basically, it was a kung-fu film within the background of the conflict between
Japanese and American culture. (This was back during the "The Japanese are
going to buy out America" mania in the 80's).

I think it was based on a Michael Crichton novel too. (Hey, wasn't "Jurassic"
Park directed by Spielberg who supported Directory George Lucas with the
"Indiana Jones" Films ....... what's that noise, hey someone's breaking down
the  door. Oww11 als;kfjlaskjlt6ihaklhglk;ajs al ........ CARRIER TERMINATED

--
Neil Johnson
http://www.njohnsn.com