Evidence is clear: Videos convict

Sarad AV jtrjtrjtr2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 06:34:04 PST 2004

doesn't sound good,hope all the court rooms will be
able to authenticate the tape,I mean a very good
editing tool and a CG expert working on it may come
out with real frightening stuff.
Who would say that the dinasours of jurrasic park
didn't look real :)

Sarath.

<http://www2.ocregister.com/ocrweb/ocr/article.do?id=84540>