Fwd: Re: Don't Panic - Not All Jobs Are Headed Overseas

Sarad AV jtrjtrjtr2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 07:46:32 PST 2004

> Most of the .com's I've worked at, the CEO was hired
> to do one single
> thing: pump up the image of the company to make it
> look like a big jucy
> steak when it was all crap internally, then sell the
> turd off to a sucker.
>   This of course results in the immediate job loss
> of 90% of the employees,
> etc.

Very true :)

Its election year in U.S. Once they are over,they
would pass another bill that would again allow
outsourcing.

Who wouldn't want to get their works at cheaper rates.
Now a days,in Indian call centers,people with Mother
Tongue Influence are not taken for the job.They are
also asked to keep their normal accent and not to
mimick the british or american way of speech,most of
them here try the british accent.

May be in one or two years,speech should appear
neutral and no signs of culture would be
detected.Except for the Slangs,communication should be
clear.

Sarath.