Fwd: Re: The Neocon Case for Imprisoning War Opponents

R. A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Tue Mar 2 18:54:27 PST 2004

Subject: Re: The Neocon Case for Imprisoning War Opponents
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:17:27 -0800
From: Tim May <timcmay at removethis.got.net>
Newsgroups:
alt.conspiracy,alt.politics.bush,alt.politics.democrats,talk.politics.guns,misc.survivalism

In article <burtcj08k0 at enews1.newsguy.com>, mellstrr
<mellster at nospam.com> wrote:

The founding principles are in ruins, unless we can verify our elections
this November. I've had it with talk about touch-screen voting. It's time
for non-violent protest at the polls...

Carry a fancy metal briefcase with some stenciled lettering: "E-Vote
Compliance Monitoring Station." Or park a van across the street with an
antenna on the roof (easily faked-up out of old satellite dish junk and
t.v. yagis). Do this near some minority voting polls and watch them
scatter...could help suppress the welfare monkey vote a bit, and sow
unrest and paranoia.

Or enter a voting place with a "gizmo" and aim it at the electronic
polling stations. Turn to the little old biddies who run our polling
places and smile. If they ask what you just did, tell them "I just
changed the votes. Have a nice day!" Leave before they can call the
cops.

Launch a fake virus (be careful it's not a real replicator!) and send
it to some journalists. Give it some catchy title which suggests it's a
virus being spread to disrupt, change, or stuff the e-vote system. With
luck, some journalists will write about the "Grabber" virus and how
e-voting is clearly not safe.

--Tim May

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA