Teachers Union declared a "Terrorist Organization"

R. A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Tue Mar 2 17:28:41 PST 2004

Subject: Teachers Union declared a "Terrorist Organization"
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 18:32:08 -0800
From: Tim May <timcmay at removethis.got.net>
Newsgroups:
alt.teachers,misc.education,misc.survivalism,scruz.general,la.general,

WASHINGTON (Routers) -  Education Secretary Rod Paige called the
nation's largest teachers' union a "terrorist organization" during a
meeting on Monday with U.S. governors. "It is important that terrorists
and the groups which harbor them not be given the rights intended by
the Constitution," he added.
Administration officials declined to state how many of the so-called
"teachers" have been apprehended, but confirmed that they are being
held without bail, without access to lawyers, and without their First,
Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Ninth, Tenth, Fourteenth, and other Bill of
Rights rights.

"As terrorists, they have no rights."

Citizens are urged to make citizen's arrests of any members of the
National Teachers Union or similar terrorist cells they may run across.
EdSec Paige acknowledged that some terrorists may be killed in
firefights with citizens, but he said this is the price which must be
paid.
"We encourage citizen-units to "bag" these terrorists. Kill them. Shoot
them in their homes, shoot them in their cars, kill them as they enter
their terrorist training camps, the so-called "schools," he added.

"We took away the rights of those who protested our actions in
Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan, Syria, and Jordan, so why should we give more
pribleges to, like, some teachers?"

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA