Gentlemen reading mail part II (opsec review)

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 1 11:32:55 PST 2004

Actually, I believe there was also a town in Poland with lots of odd letter
combinations so that the Allies could help break German codes! (ie, by
listening to Encrypted German communications about the bombing and it's
location...)

That's some interesting crap about playing Beavis and Butthead...at the very
least, leaving the CD player in 'perpetual' mode can force some heavy human
investment in time and energy.

-TD