Shuffling to the sound of the Morlocks' dinner bell

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Sun Jun 27 17:38:23 PDT 2004

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004, Harmon Seaver wrote:

> > Bush has never won an election.
> >
> > Let's keep it that way.
>
>     My feeling is that Kerry won't be really any different,

Accepted.  Kerry is possibly the single worst candidate the dems had to
offer - and I don't think it's any accident that he made it through.

Nevertheless, I'll take the evil untested over the evil well known and
thoroughly despised at this point.

BTW - I just got back from F9/11: good movie, regardless of your stance on
shrub.

I find it interesting that (a) Although it is raking in money like crazy
(my performance was close to 100% full, no passes are being accepted,
etc.), (b) only a single theater within 50 miles of St. Louis, yes, you
saw that right, a major city, has booked this show, and, (c) the movie
plays only through tonight - a three day run.  You close a movie thats
making money?

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org

  "...justice is a duty towards those whom you love and those whom you do
  not.  And people's rights will not be harmed if the opponent speaks out
  about them."

  Osama Bin Laden