For Liars and Loafers, Cellphones Offer an Alibi

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Sat Jun 26 22:01:46 PDT 2004

At 11:53 PM 6/26/04 -0500, J.A. Terranson wrote:

>Yes, I suppose that the more technical amongst us could selctively jam
>only the one signal, however, cellular phones are mighty low power
>devices,

They can put half (?) a watt out, some of it absorbed by your brain
and hand BTW.

and I would not hazard a guess as to whether it would be possible
>not to overpower the wanted signals on something like this.  Even if
this
>is doable, it is out of reach of Jane Citizen.

Any signal you put out is trackable to you geographically, whether its
a cell or GPS frequency.

I think  the onion-routing phone scheme is best, albeit if they're
watching your cellphone that UAV will be Hellfiring in your direction
soon enough.  Best to be in crowds of innocents in that case, my
PSYOP consultants suggest.

------
How many Zionist Hellfires does it take to fry a quadroplegic priest in
a wheelchair BTW?