Citizen Chics Must Put Out

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 24 08:05:54 PDT 2004

I gotta say I'm still disturbed by this. Got no real point to make, but the
ID thing may mean that even the "no parking" pretense wasn't needed. Is it
sufficient or a cop to suspect marijuana based on the fact that HS might
look like a "hippie"? Requesting the ID is all that is needed for an
encounter, and then that encounter can lead to frisking or whatever else
just because some inbread useless eater Bubba felt like it.

Seems my hot chick in swimsuit scenario is not farfetched at all.

Hum...perhaps some oregano needs to be laced with cy*n*de or something. Let
that piece of shit sniff THAT....he did, after all, literally ask for it.
You could even say, "Uh, you don't want to sniff that..."

-TD