Citizen Chics Must Put Out

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Mon Jun 21 18:39:05 PDT 2004

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004, Harmon Seaver wrote:

>     So we were standing there at a bit of an impass, me saying "no, you cannot
> search me." Then he says, "Well, for my own safety, I have a right to search you
> for a weapon." I really, really, wish it had been some other time, so I could
> have forced the issue and made him call for reinforcements, because it would
> have been obvious to all and sundry that what this was really all about was the
> big 3 foot tall lighted 24/7 peace sign on the roof of my house and the bumper
> stickers on my truck and perhaps my hair, but -- ah well, maybe I'm getting old
> -- so I let him do it. And, of course, instead of just patting me down, he went
> thru all my pockets. Then he went over to the truck with my keys, and I thought
> he was going to search that too, but then he must have realized he was stepping
> into some real shit,

FYI: Under the SCOTUS ruling of a few weeks ago, that guy *can* search
your parked car, "for his own safety", of course :-(

>    So what am I ranting about? I'm not sure -- mostly, I guess, about how far
> things have gone. That some young skinhead pig thinks he can do something like
> this and get away with it.

No, he doesn't "think he can do something like this and get away with it",
he *KNOWS* he can do this and get away with it.

>     You know, there really are a lot of useless eaters, far too many oxygen
> thieves, in this country. But it's not the welfare mothers and poor that Tim
> always ranted about -- it's the pigs and those morons with the flags on their
> cars and imprinted on their brains.

Amen Lord!  Pass the Zyklon!

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org

  "...justice is a duty towards those whom you love and those whom you do
  not.  And people's rights will not be harmed if the opponent speaks out
  about them."

  Osama Bin Laden