[osint] Assassination Plans Found On Internet

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 14 14:22:12 PDT 2004

Remember too that terrorism is really a form of PR, rather than (in most
cases) an actual destruction of infrastructure or whatnot. Smart terrorists
will obviously leverage any channel available to cause a population to view
their world as unstable.

Also remember too that plans such as this may be "fishing"...in other words,
communications in the hope that somebody out there (not directly known to
the issuer of the communique) will take the info and work out his own plans
for attacking the target.

I'm sure our boys at the School of the Americas (or whatever it's called
now) use these mthods all the time. In fact, they're probably the ones who
taught the Mujahadin (and bin Laden) a lot of these techniques.

-TD