Reverse Scamming 419ers

Dave Howe DaveHowe at gmx.co.uk
Fri Jun 11 11:16:48 PDT 2004

Eric Cordian wrote:
>  But Nigeria is a very poor country, with high unemployment, where
>  people are forced by economic circumstances to do almost anything to
>  try and feed their families. I see no reason to be proud of
>  reverse-scamming a Nigerian out of $80 when it might be his entire
>  family's food money for the month.
Presumably these are the Nigerians who have only $80 for food that
month, yet somehow can still afford to bulkspam thousands of inboxes
each day, process bank transactions and take part in international phone
calls.
hell, if that sort of internet access and telephony is so cheap it
doesn't make a noticable dent in a $80/month income, I definitely should
move there myself!