Reverse Scamming 419ers

Tim nightwatch01 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 11 15:30:52 PDT 2004

 What a bleeding-heart moron you are, Eric!

Eric Cordian wrote:

>I visited that 419eaters site, and I must say I have really mixed feelings
>about what the people are doing there.
>
>It's certainly unethical for Nigerians to try and make a living by bilking
>foreigners with elaborate schemes that promise vast riches in return for an
>advance fee.
>
>But Nigeria is a very poor country, with high unemployment, where people are
>forced by economic circumstances to do almost anything to try and feed their
>families.  I see no reason to be proud of reverse-scamming a Nigerian out of
>$80 when it might be his entire family's food money for the month.
>
>Only idiots fall for Nigerian Spam. (well, aside from that lady who worked
>at a bank, and sent some Nigerian $1.3 million of the bank's money)
>
>It seems to me the relationship between affluent Americans and poor
>Nigerians is an example of a dominant class/subordinate class structure, and
>in such a structure, the subordinate class has rights, and the dominant
>class has responsibilities.

  So the savages have a right to try to scam us, and we fat, rich
Americans (at least us white ones, maybe the black ones never receive the
419 scams) should either give them some $$, or at least not try to stop
the scams...

>It is beneath the station of those those with the power to define, describe,
>and profile the world to pick the pocket of some poor black man in Africa,
>while encouraging him to pose for funny pictures that will be laughed at on
>some comfortably well off white person's web site.

  It's tough to have a fair debate with you, when you resort to using
some extrasensory psychic powers which I am lacking.