Email tapping by ISPs, forwarder addresses, and crypto proxies

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Fri Jul 30 19:22:06 PDT 2004

At 12:07 AM 7/29/04 -0500, J.A. Terranson wrote:
>On Wed, 28 Jul 2004, Major Variola (ret) wrote:
>
>> Did you know that your teeth enamel contain isotope ratios that
>> encode regions where you might have grown up around age 6?
>
>Yes.  I am also aware that tooth enamel has the interesting property of

>trapping a fantastic number of parmaceuticals.

No.  Your tooth enamel is static after you grow adult teeth.  Your bones

recycle every 10-20 years.  Your hair gives away your indulgences
though,
which is what you allude to.

Of interest to anthropologists, eg the folks who pinned Otzi's
birthplace
to other than where he was found.

Anyone who wants to piss-test me will find his desk fully irrigated next
day.