Email tapping by ISPs, forwarder addresses, and crypto proxies

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Wed Jul 28 21:21:43 PDT 2004

At 06:44 PM 7/24/04 -0500, J.A. Terranson wrote:
>On Sat, 24 Jul 2004, Major Variola (ret) wrote:
>
>> There might be blind cypherpunks, we don't discriminate[1],
>
>There Is No We.

touche'

>> [1] the original phone phreaks were blind,
>
>This is a ridiculous statement, and even worse, leaks information about

>your nym: [young enough to have not been there].

Yes.

Did you know that your teeth enamel contain isotope ratios that
encode regions where you might have grown up around age 6?
Ask Otzi.

>You are thinking of Joe "Whistler" Joe Egressia (sp?), and the kid form

>New York whose names escape me at the moment.  These two do not even
com
>close to "the original phone phreaks were blind".  More like "at least
two
>of the original batch of phreaks were blind".

Ok, so this was book reading.  Sosume.

I once worked for a guy who hired Capt'n Crunch, *briefly*.  [This is
reference
to a digression later in the thread.  His dentition was not discussed.]

------
WE are all just voices in Tim May's head.