Email tapping by ISPs, forwarder addresses, and crypto proxies

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Sat Jul 24 16:44:18 PDT 2004

On Sat, 24 Jul 2004, Major Variola (ret) wrote:

> There might be blind cypherpunks, we don't discriminate[1],

There Is No We.

> [1] the original phone phreaks were blind,

This is a ridiculous statement, and even worse, leaks information about
your nym: [young enough to have not been there].

You are thinking of Joe "Whistler" Joe Egressia (sp?), and the kid form
New York whose names escape me at the moment.  These two do not even com
close to "the original phone phreaks were blind".  More like "at least two
of the original batch of phreaks were blind".

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org
0xBD4A95BF

  "...justice is a duty towards those whom you love and those whom you do
  not.  And people's rights will not be harmed if the opponent speaks out
  about them."      Osama Bin Laden
	- - -

  "There aught to be limits to freedom!"    George Bush
	- - -

Which one scares you more?