Email tapping by ISPs, forwarder addresses, and crypto proxies

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Sat Jul 24 14:13:56 PDT 2004

At 09:47 PM 7/23/04 -0500, J.A. Terranson wrote:
>> What I meant was, Ames and that FBI dude Hansen (sp?), at least the
KGB
>> got Ames' wife as part of the package, whereas the FBI CI dude
>> let his wife off as part of the deal he cut.  Nice xian that he was,
he
>> was into strippers.
>
>Aren't we *all* into strippers?

There might be blind cypherpunks, we don't discriminate[1], and most
provincial
(in both senses) laws prohibit touch.  Probably beer and sweat
overwhelms
any smells that the blind might dig.

Ever see "scent of a woman" that Al Pacino (IIRC) movie?

[1] the original phone phreaks were blind, looking (unintended pun) to
converse for free,
having lots of time, and being precise listeners of DTMF frequencies.
Back when the protocols were unprotected... much like the 'net today :-)