Anonymity, ... - A Proposal for Terminology v 0.18

Andreas Pfitzmann pfitza at inf.tu-dresden.de
Thu Jul 22 00:21:49 PDT 2004

Hi all,

Marit Hansen and myself are happy to release herewith

   Anonymity, Unobservability, Pseudonymity, and Identity Management -
   A Proposal for Terminology v0.18

Since the beginning of this undertaking in 2000, it is joint work with
many criticizing and contributing. Thanx a lot to them all.

May I encourage you to make use of this document and help in its
further development as well?

To help you in this, I did put online at

   http://dud.inf.tu-dresden.de/Literatur_V1.shtml

all older versions of this document (starting with v0.5) not only in
.pdf, but in .doc as well. The latter you can use easily using, e.g. MS
Word, to highlight any delta between versions, e.g. the differences
between the last version you have read and the current version.

Happy to hear from you

Andreas

--
Andreas Pfitzmann

Dresden University of Technology     Phone   (mobile) +49 170 443 87 94
Department of Computer Science               (office) +49 351 463 38277
Institute for System Architecture         (secretary) +49 351 463 38247
01062 Dresden,  Germany              Fax              +49 351 463 38255
http://dud.inf.tu-dresden.de         e-mail    pfitza at inf.tu-dresden.de