vacuum-safe laptops ?

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Fri Jul 16 17:34:59 PDT 2004

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004, Major Variola (ret) wrote:

> At 06:35 AM 7/16/04 -0400, An Metet wrote:
> >Does anyone *know* (first or second hand, I can speculate myself) which
> laptops, if any, can safely go to zero air pressure (dropping from 1 atm
> to 0 in, say, 1 minute.)

<waves hand furiously>

I got it!  I got it!!!  You're building an ICBM?

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org
0xBD4A95BF

  "...justice is a duty towards those whom you love and those whom you do
  not.  And people's rights will not be harmed if the opponent speaks out
  about them."      Osama Bin Laden
	- - -

  "There aught to be limits to freedom!"    George Bush
	- - -

Which one scares you more?