USA PATRIOT Act Survives Amendment Attempt

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Fri Jul 16 17:41:08 PDT 2004

At 03:34 PM 7/16/04 -0400, Nostra2004 at SAFe-mail.net wrote:
>> > I posted a few months back offering an alternative to religion in
>> > recruitment: the terminally ill.
>>
>> That's not good for this purpose; their lifetime is too short.
>
>Do you have evidence to support this (e.g., average survivial times of
the TI from their first learning about their condition)?

When I find out that I have 6 months left, I will take up motorcycle
riding,
which my parents prohibited, probably resulting in my respiring
currently.

A lone sleeper cell for the Constitution would not be so far from this.

Should they draft my son, I might have to practice a bit of chemistry
(or get a friggin scope and zero it) just then, he being at times a
reason
for my living.  Many slaves died trying to escape, I suspect.

However, I have no terminal illness, so its all moot, take note,
Herrs Spooks.

Have a nice day.