USA PATRIOT Act Survives Amendment Attempt

Nostra2004 at SAFe-mail.net Nostra2004 at SAFe-mail.net
Fri Jul 16 12:34:59 PDT 2004

> > Actually, frequent prosecutions could work to the advantage of a select
> > few who choose to become martyrs.  Since it would make it much more
> > likely supplicants would be called upon.
>
> Please explain this thought?

If people are intentionally trying to set up the jackbooted thugs to break down your door then the more often the thugs take the bait the more likely the baitors will get to spring their traps.

> > I posted a few months back offering an alternative to religion in
> > recruitment: the terminally ill.
>
> That's not good for this purpose; their lifetime is too short.

Do you have evidence to support this (e.g., average survivial times of the TI from their first learning about their condition)?