USA PATRIOT Act Survives Amendment Attempt

Harmon Seaver hseaver at cybershamanix.com
Tue Jul 13 06:28:54 PDT 2004

On Sun, Jul 11, 2004 at 07:03:14PM +0200, Thomas Shaddack wrote:

> That's a matter of course. At the moment the Men with Bumazhkas come, it's
> too late to act.

    Bumazhkas? I thought I was pretty familiar with most weapons of the world,
but not Bumazhkas. What calibre are they? I've always liked those CZ Model 52
pistols and Model 32 subguns in .30Mauser. Loaded hot with a teflon coated
bullet they should punch thru armor well.

--
Harmon Seaver
CyberShamanix