zombie patriots

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Sat Jul 10 21:48:19 PDT 2004

At 02:04 AM 7/10/04 -0400, Nostra2004 at SAFe-mail.net wrote:

>I posted a few months back offering an alternative to religion in
recruitment: the terminally ill.

Yes, that remains valid.  As does anonymous broadcasting, eg
usenet stego.    The essential problem for us sleeper cells is to
be able to access the alt.port DB without 1. this being anomolous
2. the posted files being detectable.

There's a nordic fellow, Nichols something or other, who has
looked for stego'd files in high-bandwidth places.  He has
not found a babypicture hidden in a diagram of the 1945
plane-into-skyscraper picture I have posted at an alt port
with even the tool & passhprase issued.

Just FYI.  I haven't tried posting a double-message to eBay yet,
not really having anyone to communicate with, but it would be trivial.

Data -> compress -> encrypt -> encode

All your faxes are belong to us.  "I read your email" is not
just a bumper sticker in Maryland.