Final stage

Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer nobody at cypherpunks.to
Wed Jul 7 11:52:34 PDT 2004

Praise Allah!  The spires of the West will soon come crashing down!
Our Brother wishes for us to meet at the previously discussed
southeastern roadhouse on August 1st, in preparation for the
operations scheduled for August 6th and 9th.

Alternative targets have been chosen.  Contact Jibril if you have not
heard of the changes since the last meeting.  The infidels have machines
that detect the biologicals, so make sure the containers are sealed and
scrubbed as discussed.

Leave excess semtex behind.  The more we transport, the more likely the
infidels are to detect us.

We have received more funding and supplies from our brothers in Saudi
Arabia and Syria.  Be prepared for another operation before January.

Praise Allah!  May the blood of the infidels turn the oceans red!