U.S. forms mid-east terror group!

Justin justin-cypherpunks at soze.net
Wed Jul 7 10:40:25 PDT 2004

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/07/06/iraq.main/index.html

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- A previously unknown militant group in Iraq is
threatening to kill the most-wanted terror suspect in that country: Abu
Musab al-Zarqawi.

The Arabic-language TV network Al-Arabiya said it received a taped
statement from an organization that calls itself the Rescue Group
warning al-Zarqawi and his followers to leave Iraq or face the
consequences.

One masked militant read a statement denouncing the actions by
al-Zarqawi and his followers as hurtful to Iraq, particularly the
kidnapping of foreigners.

 "Once you knew, you'd claim her, and I didn't want that."
 "Not your decision to make."
 "Yes, but it's the right decision, and I made it for my daughter.  She
deserved to be born with a clean slate." - Beatrix; Bill; Kill Bill V.2