Final stage

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Wed Jul 7 12:26:59 PDT 2004

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004, J.A. Terranson wrote:

> On Wed, 7 Jul 2004, Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote:
>
> > Praise Allah!  The spires of the West will soon come crashing down!

<SCREED Deleted>

> Laying it on just a little thick, no?

Here we go again.  Get ready for more FUD from the LEO's, I can see Fox
news now.  "Cypherpunks a hotbed of crypto-anarchist scum is now being
used by Al Qaeda to setup new terrorist attacks..."  Expect to see a
sidebar about "rogue" or "evil" anonymous remailers and how they're
un-patriotic, etc.

Bah, some feeb had too one too many Crappachino's with lunch today and
pulled a Cornholio.... :(

A few years ago it was requests on how to make bombs, now it's this shit.