Email tapping by ISPs, forwarder addresses, and crypto proxies

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Tue Jul 6 23:36:11 PDT 2004

At 06:58 AM 7/7/04 +0200, Eugen Leitl wrote:
>I can't imagine any intelligence professional wasting her time reading
>the crap at times coming over this list.

Frankly sir, that's because you have no idea of their budget,
or their fascistic urges.    Its not paranoia to think you're tapped,
its rationality.

-------

"Stop shedding our blood to save your own and the solution to this
simple
 but complex equation is in your hands. You know matters will escalate
the more you
delay and then do not blame us but blame yourselves. Rational people do
not risk their
security, money and sons to appease the White House liar."