UBL is George Washington

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Fri Jul 2 21:16:32 PDT 2004

At 09:58 PM 7/1/04 -0500, J.A. Terranson wrote:
>Submitted for comment :-)

>  "...justice is a duty towards those whom you love and those whom you
do
>  not.  And people's rights will not be harmed if the opponent speaks
out
>  about them."
>
>  Osama Bin Laden

UBL's morals, which he unfortunately gets from a book (being a smart
guy, he could derive them himself like any half-cluefull atheist),
are largely convergent with the pre-Judaic/Xian culture the Moslems
forked a few hundred years ago.  (And what, Haiwatha rooted the
tree some time ago?)  Ie, as the Gadsen flag says, "Don't tread
on me".   However, this is contrary to the methods of colonial
agents, eg. Romans, Brits, and Yanks.  Where yanks includes
neocons.

At this point I will quote the reluctant general,
Trade with all, make treaties with none, and beware of foreign
entanglements.
-George Washington
Where you can replace "all" with "oil" and "none" with Israel.  Etc.

Personally I think North America can be energy sufficient (nuke & coal
sands)
but this is an engineering/political issue.  Morally I think our
influence stops
within 3 miles of our coasts, and as high as out ABMs can reach.