Power, Propaganda and Conscience in The War On Terror

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 27 12:12:00 PST 2004

As a big, sloppy footnote to this, I'd point out that (these days) anything
that does not jibe with the current right-wing party line is now called
"Left", even though there's really not much that is particularly left
economically (or politically for that matter) in what's said in quotes such
as below. It seems odd to me that such a wide variety of political views are
all called "left" simply they don't proclaim the US as savior-to-the-world.

Of course, there are those with fairly leftist views in these ranks, but
that's not all that relevant. The interesting thing however is that American
liberalism is now seen as right-wing (in the pro-US policy sense) by
international "leftists" (meaning international dissidents), indicating it's
complete and total moral failure.
-TD