Quantum Loop Gravity Be For Whitey

bgt bgt at chrootlabs.org
Wed Jan 14 08:56:26 PST 2004

> On Wed, 2004-01-14 at 00:20, bgt wrote:
> > On Tue, 2004-01-13 at 10:48, cubic-dog wrote:
> > > in force, because, we finally get slave, indentured servants who
> > > will either take the 90 cents and hour or be deported.
> >
> > This kind of rhetoric is extremely irritating.  If they can
> > be deported, they are neither slaves or indentured servants.

... Anyway... "be productive or be deported" does not constitute
slavery, and neither does the fact that someone is willing to work
for substantially less than you.  In fact, it is only Free people
who can sell their product (including their own labor) for whatever
they want (and, obviously, that someone will pay).

--bgt