new CDR node?

Riad S. Wahby rsw at jfet.org
Mon Jan 12 12:47:59 PST 2004

I'm thinking of setting up a new CDR node much like LNE's.  Current
CDR operators, would you email me off-list so we can discuss adding me
to the backbone and arrange to transfer user lists so that I can limit
posting to subscribers (and of course known anonymous entry points).

Sorry for not emailing y'all individually, but I don't really know
which nodes are still alive (there seems to be some question about
that in general) and thought I'd get better results this way.

Cool.

--
Riad Wahby
rsw at jfet.org