Current Operational Nodes?

Justin justin-cypherpunks at soze.net
Sun Jan 11 15:36:06 PST 2004

Thoenen, Peter Mr CN Sprint SFOR (2004-01-08 12:55Z) wrote:

> Cross posting on multiple nodes since none seem reliable.

The minder.net ingress address seems to me to work fine.  I subscribed
through lne and pro-ds, and both seem to work well, with the following
caveat.

Based on a brief examination, the reason every other feed doesn't appear
to be reliable is that posts made through the lne node are not being
forwarded.  This will become unimportant once lne shuts down.