US Finally Kills The 2nd Ammendment

Nostradumbass at SAFe-mail.net Nostradumbass at SAFe-mail.net
Sun Jan 11 16:48:02 PST 2004

At 03:20 PM 1/11/2004, Jamie Lawrence wrote:
>A client/friend recently spent 9 hours in jail for failure to carry a
wallet. He was doing something mildly suspicious, but not illegal. NYC
has a very entrenched industry dealing with "processing" people the cops
pick up. This has only gotten worse since Bloomberg and his "quality of
life" racket. Breathing Without ID is essentially a crime that costs a
day of your life, not less than ~$200, and a lot of humiliation. I
thought the San Francisco cops were bad, before I moved here. (My
friend was even told by the cops what to expect, and how best to optimize
for getting out quickly. Kafka would have trouble doing better.)

>There was a mildly publicized incident in another part of Brooklyn
recently where someone was ticketed after their child's balloon popped
in public. A noise infraction. Quality of live, indeed.  "There are no
quotas, but if you don't meet them, you're on report."

This is one of the 'applications' for Zombie Patriots.  Set up those practicing tyranny under color of the law for a quick trip to the coroner.  Bring the fun of Hammas to New York.

"How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: What would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive?" --Alexander Solzhenitzyn, Gulag Archipelago