US Finally Kills The 2nd Ammendment

Steve Furlong sfurlong at acmenet.net
Sat Jan 10 18:53:42 PST 2004

On Sat, 2004-01-10 at 19:02, J.A. Terranson wrote:
> What good is a Jury when the "judge" can pick and choose which arguments and
> evidence you can provide in support of your case?

I've occasionally handed out pamphlets on jury nullification outside the
local county courthouse. Never been arrested for it, but I've caught a
raft of shit from cops. The cops were acting, presumably, under
direction from the judges or maybe the DA. Those guys just hate jurors
thinking for themselves, you know.