Current Operational Nodes?

Thoenen, Peter Mr CN Sprint SFOR peter.thoenen at email-tc3.5sigcmd.army.mil
Thu Jan 8 04:55:09 PST 2004

Cross posting on multiple nodes since none seem reliable.

Now that LNE is shutting down ... are there actually any other reliable
operational nodes?  Have subscribed to minder.net, algebra.com, and
ds.pro-ns.net all in the last two weeks to no avail.  Some return
subscribed message but never forward actual traffic (just spam).  Think
I actually got one or two operational messages from algebra but thats it.

Do we want another node?  I can throw one up if wanted / needed /
trusted (being a contractor for 'the man' and all such bullshit jazz) or
do we just want to let this list die?  Not a big fan of newsgroups.

If wanted, will host offsite on a non-gov commercial server.  Personal
politics aside, its an enjoyable list to lurk on :)

-Peter